Scoring Balloon - AngioSculpt
The AngioSculpt Scoring Balloon Catheter is an essential new tool in the treatment of simple to complex lesions, including in-stent restenosis (ISR) and type C lesions. As demonstrated in clinical studies, AngioSculpt was used successfully is treating-calcific, bifurcation and ostial lesions.
When used for pre-dilatation prior to stenting, AngioSculpt has been proven to yield a 33%-50% greater luminal gain than either direct stenting or pre-dilatation with a conventional angioplasty balloon catheter.
Balloon - Yangtze Nano
- PTCA double lumen catheter with a balloon.
- Smallest existing entry profile (0.0306" for 3.0 balloons).
- Available in CTO sizes - 0.016" tip entry profile for challenging tight lesions.
Balloon - Yangtze NC
- Non-compliant Rapid-exchange dilation catheter.
- The POWER of precision for all angioplasties, even distal & heavily calcified lesions.